Would you like to play a pioneering role in next AI generation?
Do you have the heart and soul of a creator?
Are you concerned by the carbon footprint of AI and want to reduce it?
Are you interested in promoting AI applications that make a difference?
If the response to these questions is yes, this may be the right position for you.
We are seeking a talented R&D engineer with a background in applied mathematics. The successful candidate would join our outstanding parsimonious neural networks team to contribute in developing efficient algorithms for applications in various domains such as healthcare, environment, IoT and industry.
- Contribute to designing, implementing and validating parsimonious neural networks algorithms to solve complex problems,
- Participate and collaborate with our European partners,
- Presentation (verbal and written) in English of findings, contributions to internal reports, invention disclosures and external publications and conference presentations.
- Engineering degree/MSc/PhD in applied mathematics. A strong knowledge in mathematical modeling is required,
- Experience in data analysis, scientific computing, optimization, data assimilation, control theory, inverse problems or algorithmic differentiation would be appreciated,
- Programming skills in C++ or Python/Matlab are needed,
- Creativity, exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills that promote a goal-oriented work culture,
- Capable to adapt to face new challenges,
- Current authorization to work in France.
Type of contract: Permanent
City: Toulouse (France)
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and experience to email@example.com.
ADAGOS is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.