Would you like to play a pioneering role in next AI generation?
Do you have the heart and soul of a creator?
Are you concerned by the carbon footprint of artificial intelligence and want to reduce it?
Are you interested in promoting artificial intelligence applications that make a difference?
If the response to these questions is yes, this may be the right position for you.
Help build a compelling, easy-to-use interface for configuring and managing Neural Network training process. Incorporate new ideas beyond just presenting dialogs and tables in the user interface. Make our GUI a differentiator for our products. Be able to take a user-centric perspective, study workflows, and take our products to a new level.
- Conduct usability reviews and incorporate feedback into the GUI design,
- Design user interface, wireframes and visuals for the GUI,
- Translate GUI design into functional web pages,
- Work with engineers who are responsible for the backend control to ensure a well architected front-end design and implementation,
- Provide input for project schedules and report progress,
- Write technical specification and internal operation guides.
- Requires strong coding, implementation, and design skills in Qt
- Must understand User Centered Design and Usability,
- Must have experience with GUI development for web-based applications,
- Demonstrated experience creating easy to use, aesthetic, well designed and implemented user interfaces,
- Knowledgeable of current web technologies,
- Experience with graphic design,
- Able to take high level work flows and create detailed wire-frames,
- Able to articulate technical ideas and designs to peers and management, and display independent problem-solving abilities.
We offer a competitive salary. Job is located in Toulouse, France.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.